Monday, December 29, 2014

Audioslave - Getaway Car


(subtitulado español) 

"Getaway Car"

The first time I saw you, you were chasin' down
A cyclone all alone in the field
With rail yards and clovers, I kept rollin' on
Never thought you'd wind up chasin' me

Settle down, I won't hesitate to hit the highway
Before you lay me to waste, no
Saddle up and I'll help you find something to drive
Before you drive me insane

You're tired of walkin' and you loathe the ground
The sidewalk will barely touch your feet
Life moves too slowly to hold you down
With ring in hand you take it out on me

Settle down, I won't hesitate to hit the highway
Before you lay me to waste, no
Saddle up and I'll help you find something to drive
Before you drive me insane

So get yourself a car and drive it all alone
Get yourself a car and ride it on the wind, yeah
Get yourself a car and drive it all alone
Get yourself a car and ride it on the wind

Settle down, I won't hesitate to hit the highway
Before you lay me to waste, no
Saddle up and I'll help you find something to drive
Before you drive me insane

So get yourself a car and drive it all alone
You get yourself a car and ride it on the wind, yeah
Well, get yourself a car and drive it all alone
Get yourself a car and ride it on the wind

13 comments:

Sharmayne said...

I like the way he sing and it is a nice song also..
Kits Elisa

Shannone said...

I like the way he sings.
Visit my site for Riverside Carpet Repair Outfit

Visit my site for deals Door Closers and Fire Exit Hardware Locksmiths said...

I love this MTV, rock and roll!

Lianah said...

I can relate to the song.... it was a nice message..
Informative URL for Water Damage Service

Samarah Madson said...

i love the lyrics. it's so meaningful i can relate too.


Info site for San Antonio Personal Injury Attorney

Directional Drilling Services said...

He sing the song very well.. and right now I want to have a car and drive it all alone :)

Horacio Tiu said...

"Life moves too slowly to hold you down" I love the part of the song..
Info site for Thailand Yoga Training

Info site for Best Aluminum Boats said...

i wanna make my own band after hearing this song.

Info site for Best Aluminum Boats said...

i wanna make my own band after hearing this song.

Info site for Best Aluminum Boats said...

i wanna make my own band after hearing this song.

Info site for Seattle Fishing service info said...

i love the way the song sang.

Info site for Boats Aluminum said...

First time I heard this it just hit me somewhere.I'm in love with it. Chris Cornell is hands down my favorite human being ever.One of those songs that your soul just feels. Can't get enough of it!

Mayor Vargas said...

Thank you for your miracle Doctor Osemu Okpamen

This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures impotence, bareness, diseases such as HIV/AID E.T.C You can contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or visit his website http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com. He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him.

You can also call me for more info +1 (914)-517-3229.