Tuesday, March 18, 2014

APPetite for Success



Back in March 2012, I was just a 45 year old who weighed 104 kg (230 lbs) and had a BMI of 32. I had been a heavy smoker – 20 cigarettes a day – for 22 years. My blood analysis showed that both my cholesterol and triglycerides were in the red zone. It was then that I realized I had to do something for my health – for my wife and for my son. 

I tried a 20 minutes run and I was certain I was about to lose at least one of my lungs. I had never liked running… EVER.  

Then, I ran this ridiculous interval session: 1 min. running, 1 min. walking, 10 repetitions. I wasn’t even out of breath. Ten weeks later, I was able to run one hour without being completely out of breath. A kind of miracle for me! 

Read More: http://blog.runtastic.com/en/runtastic-success-stories/training-plans-change-life-jeanguillaume/


Runtastic apps for iPhone

I'm using the Runtastic app for Android. - c

0 comments: