Earth's Path through Comet Linear's Debris Field
We all have front row tickets!
- The Earth is moving forward at 67,000 MPH.
- It will take 30 hours to pass through Comet Linear's debris field.
- Super. Volcano. Under. Water. Magma. Chambers.
- Debris Could Strike Major Cities, Nations Preparing
- Effects of Comet Linear's Debris Field
Interview with Whistleblower, Michael. [part 2]
- Pressure waves from the center of the galaxy
- The shaking of the Earth models a 5-month-long earthquake
[Perihelion Date=2014 May 6.32; Period=5.10 years]
Large Debris Field Crashes Thru the Asteroid Belts
"It could be here before May."
Comet Linear's 2.1 million mile wide debris field. (The bright objects in this image are stars. The cloud is the debris field.)
Where is NASA??
Tonight's Blogtalk Radio Show at 5pm Central, 6pm East Coast, http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bpearthw...
Comet Linear's JPL MODEL plus Solar and Quake Links @ http://www.bpearthwatch.com
BlogtalkRadio Show Tonight @ 5PM Central http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bpearthw...
"A man must live like a great brilliant flame and burn as brightly as he can. In the end he burns out. But this is far better than a mean little flame." -- Boris Yeltsin