Friday, February 14, 2014

Show Me the Bitcoins

Illustration by Walter Baumann. Data: mt.gox, Blockchain.info, bitcoincharts.com, coinmarketcap.com, Sarah Meiklejohn (bitcoin spending). U.S. Federal Reserve (Bills and coins); currency values as of January 28, 2014.

I'd love to be able to tell you all about my success story with Bitcoin, but sadly, I only wasted hours surfing stupid websites to gain fractions of pennies worth only to have my Android app crash and loose my fifty-some-odd cents of Bitcoin. Sigh. Perhaps, someday, someone, somewhere will donate some to me. So...

If you literally want to "show me the bitcoins," you can do it through my address here: 

12HiM69MJzhD2c5V6XgRQf1jTgAKvX9jca

Who knows? If the internet holds together in spite of a worldwide economic collapse (also of note), I just might be writing next about a rags-to-riches success story. (Oh, to be a Winklevoss.)

1 comments:

Blogger said...

If you are searching for the ultimate Bitcoin exchange company, then you should use Coinbase.