- *UKRAINE ARMY GIVEN POWER TO CHECK CIVILIAN VEHICLES
- *UKRAINE ARMY GIVEN POWER TO USE WEAPONS ON UKRAINIANS: MINISTRY
Read More: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-19/it-begins-ukraine-army-given-power-use-weapons-civilians-live-feed
- *UKRAINE PROTEST CAMP WON'T BE STORMED TONIGHT, OPPOSITION SAYS
- *UKRAINE GOVT, OPPOSITION AGREE ON TRUCE, YANUKOVYCH SAYS
- *UKRAINE TALKS AIMED AT STOPPING BLOODSHED, YANUKOVYCH SAYS
On February 19th, 2014 Obama spoke to the world and condemned the Ukraine Government for violently suppressing a peoples uprising. He stated "We hold the Ukrainian government primarily responsible for making sure that it is dealing with peaceful protesters in an appropriate way, that the Ukrainian people are able to assemble and speak freely about their interests without fear of repression." In this video you will see a collection of footage captured within the United States.