Friday, October 4, 2013

What's Your Political Compass?



Discover your place on the political spectrum! This quiz will let you know where you fall on social liberties, economics, foreign policy-- even the culture war. In truth, this isn't a quiz so much as a set of statements that you must agree or disagree with. Based on your responses we will place you on a graph--also termed a political compass--that separates social liberties from economic opinion. We will also show you what type of foreign policy you support, and how liberal or conservative you rank in the culture war.

To discover your political labels, there are two pages of statements for you to respond to. Specify how much you agree or disagree with each. You may also specify how much each statement "matters" to you relative to the others (that is to say, just because you strongly agree with something does not mean it matters greatly to you). We'll find where you stand on the political spectrum as soon as you respond to each, starting below.

If you'd like to play with the data gathered by this quiz, try our demographic comparison tool! We've done some fun things with it, like these political maps of the US.

Ready?  Take the Political Spectrum Quiz


My Results:

IMO, my results were skewed due to the fact that I answered most of the questions, "I could give a flying fuck." Where I do care: 1st, 2nd & 4th Amendments to the Constitution. Foreign policy: obviously, I'm an isolationist -- who can't wait to win a massive Powerball jackpot and buy my own island and establish my own country. See ya!

My Political Views
I am a right social libertarian
Right: 6.19, Libertarian: 4.11

Political Spectrum Quiz


Foreign Policy:

On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world. You scored: -8.17

My Foreign Policy Views
Score: -8.17

Political Spectrum Quiz


Culture:

Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries. You scored: 0.64

My Culture War Stance
Score: 0.64

Political Spectrum Quiz



Let's Compare Your Results to the Average


Your Results Again:

Average of All Quiz-Takers:



Shit, we're doomed... 

(must buy more Powerball...)

0 comments: