Sunday, June 30, 2013

Covertress Is Dying BACK!

Though I hear it happens to all of us, I'm not going to physically die this week (that I know of,) but covertress blog will... without your support.

Unless $300 can be raised by July 4, I will be without electricity and covertress will quite literally go dark.

It's my passion to bring your attention to fun, interesting and useful information that I encounter in real life and across the internet.

It is my humble wish that covertress will remain your source for Over-The-Counter Intelligence (OTCI) and I won't have to write saying that I've Gone to Madagascar for lymes.

- c


Please help covertress stay online with a donation. Thank you.

Bitcoin: 179An9dg6JmXdUgmJGTYHjnq9G1cduEr18

###

Thank you

JB $50

SS $20

Anonymous $600

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where else are you going to find such varied information? This is a valuable resource.