Sunday, March 17, 2013

Yes, Dear Readers, I'm Back!

Thanks to your generous support, I was able to eat and feed my wee farm through one of the driest work spells I have encountered since 2008.

Special thanks go to the following readers who donated: CB, JB, KL and especially FM.

Though covertress is not back to 100% reporting ability (with a computer internet connection) I can once again steer you to the good stories by providing links from my phone.

If you missed out on my last desperate fund-raising drive, please donate anyway. Your funds will be used to keep me online and hopefully researching and posting full-time (my dream.)

Thanks again, Dear Readers.

All My Best,

c

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back too. It was rough without you, even for a short period.