Wednesday, February 27, 2013

GOODBYE, DEAR READERS

Thank you, CB. Your donation fed the kitties (Puter, Kitty Kitty & Spider Monkey) for a week. I saved the balance towards turning on that cell phone so I can post again. Many thanks!
All My Best,
C

Thank you, JB. Your donation fed me and my wee farm this week. I'll be back when I can.
Thanks everyone else for your fond wishes.
All My Best,
C

-------- Original Message --------

No donations in over a year means I cannot even pay for phone service to
keep other's links posted. Good bye, dear readers.
I will likely be culling several ducks this coming weekend, just so that I
can eat.
I sincerely hope that you all are doing much better than I.
BEST WISHES, C
Sent from my LG phone
--
Posted By Blogger to covertress at 2/25/2013 08:10:00 PM



1 comments:

Dark Space said...

Sorry to hear about the hard times. I didn't realize you kept ducks too! I've always wanted to do that, but never gone through with it for various reasons (i.e. wife, HOA, etc.).

Love your blog. I hope the donation helps even though it wasn't much. Look forward to your return.