Monday, November 5, 2012

The Eschaton: End-Times Problem

A painting by Georgios Klontzas (Γεώργιος Κλόντζας), at the end of the 16th cent., of the Second Coming: a detail showing the punishment of the wicked ones at the Hell.
~ ~ ~ 

So yep, this sure seems to be THE TIME written about by religious prophets and seers throughout history including such folks as Nostradamus.  You really ought to pop the dollar and go read what’s on G.A. Stewart’s Age of Desolation  website this morning.  If I can steal a quote from it:

“A LOT OF MAN-HOURS AND MONEY KEEP THIS SITE GOING. HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE OTHER NOSTRADAMUS EXPERTS ON TV PROVIDE DATES? I DON’T TRY AND DRESS OR LOOK LIKE NOSTRADAMUS, AND I’M NOT THE REINCARNATION OF EDGAR CAYCE. BUT I DID CRACK NOSTRADAMUS’ DATING CODE AND I HAVE BEEN SPOT ON. THE ELECTION WILL BE CONTESTED, THE UNITED STATES WILL COLLAPSE INTO CIVIL WAR, AND I’M CONVINCED THE UGLY PART OF WORLD WAR III IS COMING OUR WAY THIS NOVEMBER. MAYBE YOU DON’T KNOW THIS, AND JUST AS I WROTE IN 2006, WORLD WAR III STARTED IN 2011 WHEN NATO DROPPED THE FIRST BOMBS ON LIBYA. NOW IT’S THE WEST’S TURN. FOR A ONE DOLLAR DONATION, I WILL LET YOU READ THE CHAPTER IN MY NEW BOOK THAT EXPLAINS WHAT “I BELIEVE” IS COMING NEXT. FOR THOSE KIND PEOPLE WHO HAVE BOUGHT THE 2010 EBOOK, I’M TRYING LIKE HELL TO GET THE UPDATED BOOK OUT; TWO VERY IMPORTANT CHAPTERS ARE UP ON THE PRIVATE NEWSLETTER PAGE. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT. GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN THE DAYS AHEAD, AND GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.”

His site is here.
 
There's a lot more to read from George Ure at Urban Survival: http://www.urbansurvival.com/blog/?p=6514

0 comments: