READ FULL SCRIPT of Julian Assange's interview at http://on.rt.com/hsgbxd
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange says all the necessary physical infrastructure for absolute totalitarianism through the internet is ready. He told RT that the question now is whether the turnkey process that already started will go all the way.
- 'intercepting entire nations, not individuals'
- 'it is cheaper to intercept every individual rather that it is to pick particular people to spy upon'
- 'Google knows, it remembers'
- 'by updating Facebook profiles, we are informing on our friends'
- 'all the infrastructure has been built for absolute totalitarianism'
- 'That's an undreamt of spy database'
- 'mass state surveillance is out there invisible and trying to cause society a large harm'
- 'WikiLeaks attempts to redress the imbalance of power'