Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Alive and Well




Under the British Raj, a colonial hunter goes in search of the sacred monkey to kill. A sādhu tries to dissuade him, explaining that the sacred monkey is immortal, but in vain...

Sous l'empire britannique des Indes, un chasseur colonial se met en quête du singe sacré pour le tuer. Un sādhu tente de le dissuader en lui expliquant que le singe sacré est immortel, mais en vain...

~ ~ ~

Dear Readers,

I am alive and well yet not my usual self these days. I'm now among the full-time employed.

My new work is both physically and mentally demanding. Though I cannot say more, I can add that among it's effects I've found a cure for my internet addiction.

In the future, you will find my posts less frequent, yet perhaps more evocative.

Fair winds and following seas.

covertress

Florida from space

2 comments:

Harry Teratoma said...

Congratulations and good luck with the new job.

Anon Agina said...

I was beginning to wonder...

Glad your back.