Monday, December 28, 2009

Long-term food storage

Long-term food storage - part 1

A short, three part film on how to store food in buckets for long-term storage. Food storage for anything from peak oil, to zombies, to reddawn, to SHTF, to survival and basic disaster preps you name it, this is the way to do it.

Long-term food storage - part 2

Long- term food storage - part 3

Long-term food storage results - part 1

A two part film on the results of long-term storage of food items. Information every survivalist should know about long-term food storage.

Long-term food storage results part 2

*** Mylar Bags and oxygen absorbers are readily available on eBay. ***

1 comments:

James said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.